A can-do attitude. We’ll bring it in spades.
QUALIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
• Bachelor of Engineering, Civil & Structural
• Master of Business Administration
• Post Grad Diploma, IT Implementation Strategy
• Post Grad Diploma, Data Centre Design
SELECTED PROJECT EXPERIENCE
• Deutsche Bank, One Raffles Quay, Singapore
• Barclays Bank, One Raffles Quay, Singapore
• ING, Seoul, South Korea
• Shell, Solaris One, Makati City, Philippines
• Shell Campus, Chennai, India
• Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Singapore
• Toshiba Matsushita Wafer Fabrication Plan, Pasir Ris, Singapore
• Micron Semi-Conductor Wafer Fabrication Plant, Singapore
• Bookham Technology, clean room manufacturing, Shen Zhen, China
• Green Field HP Data Centre, Cyberjaya, Malaysia. 4 x 25k sqft white space
• Green Filed Data Centre, NDA financial client, Singapore. 50k sqft white space
• Data Centre fit-out, NDA financial client, Singapore
• Green Field Data Centre, NDA Financial client, Malaysia
• Changi Airport Terminal 3, Singapore
• Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand (Design, Construction Methodology and Management)
• Woodlands Checkpoint, Singapore (Main Contractor, Assistant Project Manager)
• Ikea, One Utama, Malaysia
Zac was educated in Australia and the United Kingdom, he has a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil & Structural), and an Masters in Business Administration. Starting out as a structural engineering design consultant he gained experience in high rise residential design developing solutions as part of a multi-disciplinary design team. This made his transition to working for major contractors valuable, developing construction solutions to meet design requirements on large scale, fast track projects across Asia Pacific.
The next step from Main Contracting roles, Zac joined the Project Management arm of CBRE. Based in Singapore and delivering projects across Southeast Asia including running a major client’s Program Management Office. He evolved into data centre development for major tech and financial institutions, providing consulting services and advising clients in solution development from due diligence and business case stage through to practical completion.
In the last 15 years he has held senior roles such as Chief Operating Officer for a property developer and Executive Director at CBRE, developing and implementing project controls, operations & commercial strategies across every department and function, that are supported by digital platforms for the purpose of supporting go-to-market strategies. Zac’s expertise includes driving successful Enterprise-wide initiatives to promote continuous improvement, productivity and growth as well as portfolio, program and project management, using empirical data that is analysed into useful information to form prescriptive strategies. Through his journey Zac has become a procurement and vendor management expert, developing supply networks as well as specific evaluation processes to identify leading tenders in both technical and commercial aspects.
In his various roles over 30 years in real estate he has gained a broad range of experience from design to managing design solution development, construction, project management and operations developing best practice to deliver high value, functional real estate assets that meet the client’s requirements.
Zac has managed project teams in 14 countries across APAC and personally delivered projects in Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea, China and Australia in sectors including high-rise commercial buildings, high tech industrial, residential developments, government infrastructure and hospitals.