A can-do attitude. We’ll bring it in spades.
QUALIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
• MSc in International Project Management - Glasgow Caledonia University
• HNC in Building Studies - Oakland’s College, St Albans
• NVQ Level 2&3 in Construction Operations - CITB, Bircham Newton Training Centre
• MCIOB – Associate Membership
• MAPM – Full Membership Association of Project Management
• Member of GCC Construction Law Society
• Black Card Holder CSCS Safety
SELECTED PROJECT EXPERIENCE
• IKEA Pasay City
• Amwaj Lagoon Shopping Centre
• Moda Mall Bahrain
• Jaguar Land Rover, Slovakia
• Aldi Distribution Center Edinburgh
• Cisco Systems Offices MENA
• Sunset Hills Mixed use development
• High-End Luxury Villas at Oryx Hills
• Luxury Villas for Heads of State visit, Conference Centre at Sakhir Palace and New Royal Palace – Bahrain
• Dar Al-Arkan real estate projects
• Arabian Gulf University – Bahrain
• Royal Maternity Hospital Bahrain
• King Abdullah Medical City
• Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain
• Rezidor SAS, at The Park Inn Hotel, Heathrow-UK
Director - Philippines
A Chartered Project Manager who has over 20 years of experience and has well rounded experience. He has represented the Developer, End User, Consultancy and Contractor. Has worked on high level and high value construction projects in various global locations, particularly the UK, Europe and GCC.
Paul possesses excellent interpersonal skills which naturally builds good working relationships with all involved in Project delivery. He is risk focused and a skilled negotiator who believes in resolving issues before they become project problems ensuring that project financial objectives are achieved.
Highly experienced in the full project management lifecycle, managing projects to the direct value of £200M and working on larger value projects to the value of £1.6B. Projects have ranged from iconic buildings, including Hotels, Offices, Shopping Centres, High and low-rise Housing Developments, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Hospitals both in the UK, Europe and GCC.
Paul is highly knowledgeable in the development, design and construction process from project inception to completion.
Paul takes a leading role establishing both company and project strategy for successful completion of both business and project objectives.
In his past projects, Paul has taken project procurement from consultancy RFP to Consultancy Build, Traditional, Construction Management, Partnering, Frameworks, PPP and Bespoke forms.
Paul has experienced with several forms of contract both domestic and international ranging from JCT suite of contracts, FIDIC Gold, Silver, Yellow, Orange and Red books including bespoke forms of contracts.
He has a proven and natural ability in building rapport with clients while managing their expectations for mutual success. Paul tailors project solutions and approach to meet their needs and communicates to all involved. Client Stakeholders have ranged from Board of Directors, middle management, financial, administrative, technical management to workers on the shop floor. Project Delivery Stakeholders, Statutory authorities, Design Consultants, Contractors, Sub-contractors and the Public.
One of Paul’s strongest attributes is he possesses a ‘can-do’ approach which contributes to motivating and managing both direct and indirect project team members including contractors and suppliers within the project supply chain to ensure project completion success. Excellent negotiator, problem solver, decision maker and presenter when engaging with colleagues, peers or Board members.